Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Contacts: collecting, linking, formatting-part 1

Part i. contact collection

One of the most common ways to gain new customers is off of the network. To one degree or another, we all do it, but you enter the door with a plan? Many times, I drag myself out the door when I scan from hectic day with a strong desire to stay at home wevigitati. I activate the drive, remind myself of my plan of attack: my 3-2-1 article.

Meet 3 new contacts. Don't say hello and shake hands and move on (although it will get me home faster) but you have actual conversations that take more than five minutes. Talks should be limited to "what are you doing?"; Each faucet our elevator pitch much repetition. In fact, they are about any subject, as long as real conversation and consists of eye friendly tone of voice Exchange. I want to get a sense of intuitive from this person really new. Will my gut tells me if I want to develop a relationship going forward.

Reconnect with Contacts2. Here, I scan for familiar faces. Do not close friends, but the people I have met once before, and we want to make this second touch. Even if I don't remember their names (often the case among those network many of us), and I'm alserein myself wholeheartedly with "lovely to see you again" really means. This gives you another opportunity to talk and get to know more about this person. People like spotting a familiar person in networking, and so I go and ask what's new.

The last rule is more difficult but more importantly, this thought-leading potential or assignment for one person in the room. Come right up to the recipient to know that someone in your database you may need to either serve or might be a good source of prospects. Pioneer is the best way to stand out from the crowd in their book to come out of your way to give someone. But Word had spread to be generous with your database, and if so, walk into a room full of people barely know will result in people over you without wondering who to approach.

If you follow these rules, will come home with a stack of business cards I have collected, and this is good. I have specific plans for these cards from 3 to 6 I have collected, and will guide you to section 2 of this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment